EAST MANCHESTER - Winter Bulbs for community groups

I am happy to say that I will have the following winter / spring bulbs available from Monday 05 November 
Daffodils - mixed - these come in nets of 400 bulbs
 
Tulips - mixed - these come in nets of 100 bulbs
 
Snowdrops - these come in nets of 100 bulbs
 
crocus - mixed - these come in nets of 100 bulbs
 
bluebells - these come in nets of 100 bulbs
 
The bulbs will be stored at Wenlock Way offices. Unfortunately this year I am not able to deliver them so any bulbs required would have to be collected from the Wenlock Way offices at an agreed date and time. Requests for bulbs ideally should be made in netted quantities i.e a net of daffodils (400 bulbs), a net of tulips (100 bulbs) etc.
 
Thanks
Sarah Hawkins
Customer & Community Engagement Lead
Customer and Community Engagement
Neighbourhood Services


Please let me know if there are any groups interested, not individuals I'm afraid, I'm happy to collect and drop if need be, Thanks Heath h.cole@manchester.gov.uk


Comments

Popular Posts