Date: 6th December 2012
Time: 10:00 to 16:00
Venue: Macc, 3rd Floor Swan Buildings, 20 Swan Street, Manchester, M4 5JW
Online booking is essential - please click here to complete the online registration section
Introduction to CRB Checking:-
- Overview of why we CRB check
- Which roles should we be CRB checking
- How to complete an application form
- How to conduct an identity check
- Overview of a CRB disclosure
1. To access any of these courses you must work or volunteer in the city of Manchester (not one of the other 9 boroughs).
2. Follow the links below to book online
3. All courses can hold a maximum of 15 people so please book early to avoid disappointment
4. If the courses are full and you cannot book on, please call Mark Pritchard on 830 4770 who can place you on a reserve list.
5. For each course you will only need to attend on one of the days stated.
6. A requirement of attending the training will be to sign up to a pledge, stating that you will train at least 2 individuals / external organisations in what you have learned at the session.
Free CRB checks for Manchester Volunteers
For more information on the FREE CRB checking service provided by Volunteer Centre Manchester please visit http://www.manchestercommunitycentral.org/volcentresroleandservices
You can also e-mail us directly on email@example.com and we can send you the documents. Please mark the subject line as "CRB CHECK".
Via Macc (Via MCC)