Do you ever think about self validity?

The media throw a lot at people. And so do people. Even ones that mean well, sometimes.

To use common parlance "That can make you feel shit"

The adverts, the lifestyles the whole darned kit and caboodle that makes questions rise in your head if you are a thinking type person . Or Ill, or... theres a list, but I personally dont know the full list.

So my thoughts went to as to whether:

Shall I comment on the Sun Newspaper? shall I dive to that? I dont think I will. let them squirm in their mire.

And followed with :

There's plenty doing that already. digging and exposing them. My stuff is mostly ignored, discounted or plagurised anyway.

Where validity is, in the dignity of knowing that without a platform, you do your best, I do, but the gap between doing and recognised is large When others seek themselves as The Ones, That becomes tiresome. But validity is in many forms.

A nod or a thankyou is all it takes to stop validity not being recognised in self. Without those all in this series of thoughts wouldnt exist.

And when those are missing it can be desolate, but you know they are there somewhere. Or hope they are.

Thats the hellish bit. keeping hold of the knowing validity is there "somewhere"

The man that was Eric Fromm said " To spare oneself from grief at all costs can only be achieved at the price of total detachment, which excludes the ability to experience happiness.
Now that is deep. but necessary to think sometimes.

A window into my mind? there isnt one. There are these words to ponder though.

Comments

Popular Posts