2011
I want to invite people to have their own things on this blog, articles, features, creations and comments in 2011
So any of my twitter followers can dm me with links to articles/ give me email address. Then I can link in with return contacts, and get stuff and edit it and put it on THE VIRTUAL GHERKIN.
Lets make The Virtual Gherkin MASSIVE.
It already, with no promotion gets 2500 views a month.
I love you all.
Jules.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fatboy Slim - Lockdown Mixtape (Week 14)
During Lockdown these have been quite excellent, and 14 so far have all been excellent
-
is a group set up for people who are unable to attend the march on 26th March, either because of ill health, disability, lack of fund...
-
The announcement by CCHQ , HM Treasury amongst other govt departments that for the first time ever a leaflet was going with Tax Summaries fo...
Reissue same sentiment 2012
ReplyDelete