You dont look ill/ Its a lifestyle choice/ A brilliant look at this

Another LU Blog that literally has read my mind....

"I have this neighbour and.."



I have this neighbour who receives full disability benefits, gets a free car, a blue badge, and full carer support and there’s NOTHING wrong with them!!!
Okay, I don’t. But sometimes I feel like I’m one of the only people who doesn’t.  The above urban legend has been doing the rounds for a few now and created an atmosphere of suspicion surrounding people with disabilities and the care and welfare they receive. It’s one of those things where half of the people know someone who knows someone and it’s been used as a justification for the massive cuts which have severely, negatively harmed disabled people.

Read more: Click here >  http://bottomface.com/2014/12/04/i-have-a-neighbour-disability-and-disbelief/

Comments

Popular Posts