Three different parts of life, crashing into one blogposting..

Hmmmm Three parts? 


Number One


OH yeah. The neighbour on the landing. I have looked after his dog SEVERAL times in past, due to a couple/ few of the stays he's had in hospital. The other day I asked Him if he wouldnt mind walking my dog. He DID mind. I had BAD COLD. And was shattered. And so I walked my dog. I think there IS a thing that really shows what people are like. That was It I think. Also His dog It barks a lot. And he DOESNT acknowledge that either. ((Rant over))


Number two


There was this: 

Your name has been provided as the contact person for your organisation in relation to liaison for future ****** ***** events.
I am sorry the  list has taken slightly longer to draw together than anticipated but after the ******* ***** meeting on xx/xx/xx you can expect to be contacted to help plan the next event.

AND yup, you guessed it, No List was attached

Number three

pizza gets cold too quickly

Comments

  1. This reply was sent by Annie (via twitter):

    1) I'm alright Jack pull up the ladder,2) he will do it delegation dosent always work 3) look away from the screen Pizza to eat when hot!

    Thanks Annie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts