To stop the rain : Poem

Sometimes i cry like a drain flowing to main sewer in a heavy rain,
sometimes i bounce back again,
there's sunshine, there's rain,
how they happen both again and again....
Theres things that stop me flushing away the hope of another day
and more of the sunshine.
The heavy rain its heavy rain again and again
its never not coming back.
 Theres one thing could help An umbrella of ..... what would do it and stop the cycling brain and minimise the rain?
Some know what that is
others think nothing of it
ignored , abhorred and distanced to maintain persistance
there must be distance
 All to stop the rain

Comments

  1. I have an umbrella
    Of rainbow hue.
    It's made of love
    and hope. My friend, for you
    It is there
    To stop the rain.

    ReplyDelete

  2. we are looking for guests


    Hi,

    I am Andy Peacher of Horizon Talk Radio internet station Based in the UK I would be honoured

    if you could speak about your speacilist subject of interest on my radio show times flexible but 3pm eastern time 12 pacific and 8pm uk time preferred.

    Let me know what you think and I will send over details of how to connect.


    If you have any images websites and a short bio that would be appreciated.

    horizontalkradio@outlook.com


    Andy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts