Roaming Dogs on Estate.

What I hate to see as a dog owner: Just saw TWO dogs loose, no owners
in sight, out the back. Too many too often.

How do I know whether when out my dog is safe from a loose dog? I
Dont. Thats The point isnt it.

Oh I could get rope or something and catch all these roaming dogs and
tie them outside the police station. Ah not police responsibility is
council. Council promised actions round here for at least 8 or 9 that
are let roam. I see little , there are still roamers. Also carrying
rope and stick around may look wierd.


We also get strange ones not seen before too turn up from time to
time. We had three running as a pack around the other week,
fascinating to watch the behaviour but potentially catastrophic. Can
you tell I dont like loose roaming dogs?

Sorry re rant on roaming dogs.

Comments

Popular Posts