Heres a thing I WILL EXPLAIN

I am on ESA

I help with whoever asks , "if i were you i would..." WHICH IS USUALLY BRILLIANT, as id advise but thats more complicated legally

I help directly also with no liability to local engagements .

Im not funded.

So i could do far more if i was.

Im involved with things and am called upon often for helpy words or direct involvement -involves being places


I cant do this , oh i can do this.

Depends as my esa money stretches short distance.

And on ESA IM NOT ABLE TO WORK FULL TIME .

But my brain isnt dead. Ive solved many problems.

I dont scrounge for what i get because im SICK and entitled.

I WILL THINK AND SAY  'if i were you '" AS MANY TIMES AS PEOPLE NEED.


I dont know if you can see that validity, but wth GIFT OF ASSISTANCE it helps me do more (bus fares and far more needs for people etc that i can send them )

Does this make sense to anyone?

The button on my blog isnt for me. I can say that wholeheartedly its for me to help others . If it helps me it helps others.

Sometimes im limted on what  can do. If you help you are part of helping other people.



Comments

Popular Posts