Support, who why when or what

A friend of mine gave me this mac with a birthday card that had

A picture of a guy on wearing a white raincoat with pictures of apples on .

 The tag phrase was "when andrew asked for an apple mac this wasnt what he expected"


The mac is old - ive had to do loads to keep it working, But because new kit is not an option on esa support group.. ive done it .That helped me immensely.

It would technically exceed what a lot can do.

 I also dont have on ESA ANY credit status, but i do have friends. They cant provide all I need from the shortfall.

The computer , however tough to run was a godsend (btw im not religious)


Now my friend that did that was awesome in that one action and has been awesome all the times weve had contact. I support him he backs me up . now ffs if you dont do that in life or find that.. speak to me Im not adverse to friendship......... unlike the selfish gits that deny people a life and say you must prove `NO LIFE before you get support (which in popular opinion is the DWP) . This govt sucks. find people wherever you are.

This govt dont give a damn about society. Notice they DROPPED the big society phrase cos they couldnt deliver, and they never defined what it was? I wont blag on but yeah. remember people matter.

And you know what? i find a co-joined will amongst ill and disabled ive not seen before. Regardless of the Platforms and Egotistical self promoting people .

Therein lies a thing. Who supports us apart from each other? Which party will counter all this UNDESERVING, AND CONDEMNATORY rhetoric? YOUR CHOICE BUT IT ISNT THE TORIES

There is a daily mirror thing crying out to sick and disabled to make their vote count. I wont share it here - look it up. 

Its not the mirror that should be shouting. its you, what you believe, who will support you. and no.... in telling you not who to vote for im telling you VOTE according to what your conscience says.  If you dont thats your choice too.

Well read this, dismiss it, embrace it, or whatever. My thoughts before you.



Comments

Popular Posts