Suggested CV - Mine.

I could *could* work from home. No one believes my adaptability to running stuff with adequate info provided. With own decision, Making and moving stuff forward. I can do more than a lot, i can do huge stuff. Now if you wanna chat about how... i dont mind a chat here. I'm fed up of the system. Oh , i cant give you 24/7 I can give you 24 in 7 and the times i engage are probably 50x more than three weeks of shit that you currently employ . Sorry for the tirade. But hey this govt say we, and me, are scroungers. talk if you have a prop for me. If not ? Then I cant help you working for you in a senior role. Brief me. I'll engage. Oh remember i'm ill and it wont be "on stream" commitment. It will be total, in available windows. And hey, better than some of the full timers. And if i work at home, sheesh you overcome all the reasons for nor being at "place of" work which may weld me to necessary heath issues. And out of hours isnt a problem. cos you want 50 hrs? i'll give you 60. But dont tell me when, it will be as opportune as i can do, FLEXITIME with a promise of delivery. Can I say there may be a whole day missing. I will catch up. There may be hospital prep for 4 days. I will catch up. If you see my KNOWLEDGE and ability you will employ me. If i crash and hand over an awesome brief to you, then ive done my duty. If you see Ill Person with a chronic couple of things you probably wont employ me..


If you dont employ me ......... Destitution under the govt you prop up

Comments

Popular Posts