Kitchen floor nemesis

The old floor was old and non slippy.

I had new kitchen a short while ago.

They put nice new vinyl tiles on floor.

And they are quite slippy. Enough to have hurt myself three times since installed.

This time I slipped hurting both legs meaning today I had to ask someone who lives nearby to take dog for a walk.

I didn't have enough money on me to give the bloke enough for a pint.

There were these feelings

How can I have slipped?

Guilt on not walking my own dog

And a very horrible feeling when the dog wasn't here whilst on the walk.

And embarrassment that I had to ask and couldn't even give the bloke enough for a pint .

A strange day indeed.

I'm not usually one to fall.

Comments

  1. It'll be same today someone else walking my dog. That in itself is a very strange feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts