The Wrong Answer

The Wrong Answer
 

 WIFE:
 What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?
 
 
 
 HUSBAND:
 Definitely not!
 
 
 
 WIFE:
 Why not - don't you like being married?
 
 
 
 HUSBAND:
 Of course I do.
 
 
 
 WIFE:
 Then why wouldn't you remarry?
 
 
 
 HUSBAND:
 Okay, I'd get married again.
 
 
 
 WIFE:
 You would? (With a hurtful look on her face).
 
 
 
 HUSBAND:
 (Makes audible groan).
 
 
 
 WIFE:
 Would you live in our house?
 
 
 
 HUSBAND:
 Sure, it's a great house.
 
 
 
 WIFE:
 Would you sleep with her in our bed?
 
 
 
 HUSBAND:
 Where else would we sleep?
 
 
 
 WIFE:
 Would you let her drive my car?
 
 
 
 HUSBAND:
  Probably, it is almost new.
 
 
 
 WIFE:
 Would you replace my pictures with hers?
 
 
 
 HUSBAND:
 That would seem like the proper thing to do.
 
 
 
 WIFE:
 Would she use my golf clubs?
 
 
 
 HUSBAND:
 
 No, she's left-handed.
 
 
 
 WIFE:
 - silence - -
 
 
 
 HUSBAND:
Oh  FUCK...
 

Comments

Popular Posts